7 Croatia travel photo fails!
When you go to Croatia for a perfect holiday and you do your best to take some memorable photos, except they become memorable in "different" way....
1. When you tried to take that sexy beach shot, but the sea had other plans.
2. When you tried to take that "cool beach accessories" shot, but your life has changed since last year's vacation.
3. When you tried to take that romantic "laundry hanging in the cobblestone streets" shot, but the discoloured, padded bra doesn't exactly set the right mood.
4. When you tried to take that "toes in the super clear water" shot, but you're in desperate need of a pedicure.
5. When you tried to take that "I'm enjoying an authentic local beer by the sea" shot, but you're drinking a bud.
6. When you tried to take that national flag shot, but there's no wind.
7. When you tried to take that "I'm drinking amazing wine with an amazing view" shot, but were too thirsty to wait.
Do you have any Croatia travel photo fails? Post them and tag us!
3/19/2023 07:40:08 pm
I absolutely loved your post about your photo fails in Croatia. It's so relatable - we've all been there! I appreciate how you managed to find humor in the situations and even make them memorable in their own way. The pictures are hilarious, especially the beach shot where the sea had other plans and the one where you're zoomed in on the wrong house for a romantic laundry hanging shot.
5/8/2023 10:46:24 pm
This blog post is probably a hilarious look at the typical blunders that tourists make when trying to shoot pictures in Croatia. The provided link goes to the comments, but the main content is probably hilarious instances and anecdotes of failed travel photography. The post provides amusement and serves as a gentle reminder that not every vacation photo turns out as intended.
Leave a Reply.
As a Canadian in Croatia, Sarah aims to share her favourite things to see and do, in hopes of helping others enjoy and explore this beautiful country,
Ivan is always searching for unique places and experiences to offer his guests and wants to share some of his findings through the blog.
p: +385 99 848 3225 / +385 99 848 3226
©2022 Royal Croatian Tours. All rights reserved.