Palace Elisabeth Heritage Hotel, Hvar's Only 5-Star Hotel
Palace Elisabeth, Hvar Heritage Hotel (Hvar Town, Hvar)
Relax at the first and only 5 star hotel in Hvar Town. This stunning heritage hotel re-opened in September 2019 with 45 brand new luxury rooms and suites. The building is a landmark itself with breathtaking Austrian and Venetian architecture, which dates back to the 13th century. In 1899, it was opened as “Empress Elisabeth Spa Hotel” as the Austrian Empress was a patron and co-sponsor of the hotel’s construction.
The decor is regal and the whole design of the hotel is tasteful, elegant and classy. All indoor and outdoor spaces were carefully designed with the utmost attention to detail.
The rooms are stunning, and each is named after a prominent figure, so it’s like a little museum in and of itself. From the rooms, there are views overlooking the charming town square, the sea and the islands in the distance!
The staff are wonderful, friendly, helpful and polite, always making sure every guest is taken care of and comfortable.
For a true 5 star experience on one of the most attractive islands in Croatia, don’t think twice about staying here when in Hvar!
Interested in reading a few more of our latest blog posts?
- Is Croatia Safe? Read Our 20 Useful Safety Tips for Tourists
- Croatian Culture, Etiquette & Social Norms: A Complete Guide!
- 38 Local Tips & Mistakes to Avoid When Traveling to Croatia
- Travel to Croatia With a Toddler or Baby (From Experience!)
- Tipping in Croatia: A Complete Guide With Suggested Amounts!
- Croatia Travel Itinerary for 5, 7 & 10 Days
- How I Learned to Speak Croatian as an Adult (in 7 Steps)
- Driving in Croatia (A Helpful Guide With Practical Tips)
- Zagreb’s Flea Market, Hrelic: A Helpful Guide
- Croatian Money: KN or EURO, Exchanging $, and Daily Costs
- Top 5 Croatian Travel Snacks
- 8 Reasons You Should Never Swim in the Adriatic
- Top 10 Day Trips From Zagreb, Within 1hr Drive
- 5 Reasons Croatian Grannies are Cuter than Kittens
- 9 Reasons You Should NEVER Use a Travel Agent
- Our Insider’s Guide to Wineries & Wine Tasting Near Zagreb
- Direct Flights to Croatia From North America (& Asia) in 2020
- A Guide to Zagreb’s Best Craft Beer: The Top 6 Breweries